Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Gossip

Last two days=super gossip time. Not about me, about a girl in one of my classes. Here's the scene: I'm staying after school waiting for lacrosse practices with a few of my friends, and a girl, who isn't very liked among the school or in the group who was with me, comes over and asks if we think she is rude. Silence. Then, one of the girls burst out with "Yes you are!" and just kept going on about things people don't like about her and how mean she is. Now, I'm sitting there thinking she is completely right, but my views change the next day. She came up to me, forgetting I witnessed the scene and started telling me about what she said, then told me how she cried when she got home and the poem she wrote afterwards was really beautiful and sad. I made a mistake next, however. I told the other girl what she had just said to me, and she started making fun of her again, which made me feel even worse about the whole ordeal. I've been trying to avoid that girl, actually both of the girls, until this blows over...
So, now that our big topic is taken care of, I've got a couple others to go over. First, HOCKEY<3. The hockey team is on to the semi-finals of the championship! I'm so happy for them! I truly cannot wait until the next game, but its not until Thursday at 8 :( ...
Second, wind ensemble. I auditioned for a smaller group in the band, against two seniors, a junior, and a sophomore, who are all better than I am, and I tied with the junior beating the sophomore. But, I didn't make it in because the junior had seniority. So, I've decided I will audition for it next year and see how that works out for me ...
And finally, boys, boys, BOYS. Man, my heart just started beating so fast. So there's this one guy, in my history and science classes, who is one of the funniest, sweetest guys I've ever met in my entire life. When I first started talking to him, I definitely didn't feel like this in any way, but I really do now. I just never want to jump to conclusions and think he likes me, because I honestly am not sure. I have gotten little hints of him liking another girl, who is prettier and a hell of a lot funnier than me. But just the thought of them being together almost makes me want to cry. Have you ever had the feeling when someone walks in the room and your heart just stops for at least a second? That's the feeling I get when I see him. But I can't act on it because I just don't know... This is like tearing me apart :P I need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment