Sunday, February 6, 2011

Out of Place

Out of place. I've always hated that feeling, the feeling like you just don't fit in. That's what I hate about SuperBowl parties. I go to the same one every year, and every year, I feel wrong. My parents friends all have kids, all those kids used to be my friends, until we grew up. They all got their own friends, and I got mine. It just so happens that all their friends include each other, while mine include none of them. So anyway, back to the party, I was having a pretty good time at first, then all her friends showed up... at once. There were like 10 people there I haven't talked to before in my life. I got so overwhelmed, I can take one or two people I don't know at a time, but 10, no thanks. I asked my mom to take me home early, and she did. Turns out she wasn't having a good time either, so we went home together and watched some movies, until it was time for bed.
Now that that night is all over I get to end it with a new episode of my favorite show, GLEE!!! I'm gonna get back to it now :)
--<3

No comments:

Post a Comment