Thursday, February 17, 2011

Time Flies By

Oh man, how fast these past two weeks have gone by. Through hockey games, dance classes, and full days of school, I've been pretty busy. We have finally had a week in school without any snow days, I feel like we have gotten so much work done, which makes me happy, the quicker we get the work done the less there is towards the end of the year. Most of my classes are easy for a change and I am at a good place with all of my friends... Well, all but one anyway. He is an "ex" so I don't even know if you consider him a friend. One thing I do wish, however, is if I had more friends, one person in particular, but I might get into that later.
Hockey games have been fantastic lately! Especially last night's game. It was senior night, and they were playing for their conference's championship. If they won or tied the team they wouldn't have to be co-champions, and in the very last minutes of the game, they scored a goal and won it! I'm so happy for them. :)
Have you ever had one of those days when you just totally space out like all day? I had one of those today! It was terrible, people kept asking me if I was OK and I was like, oh... yea, just like totally spacing out o.0 Especially in history class. This one boy sat behind me which was weird because I had a dream about him the other night that made no sense whatsoever. But it was really awesome, and I wish that was real life! I thought it was until I went to school the next day and saw him, then realized it wasn't... which made me sad.
~~~<3

No comments:

Post a Comment