Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Four Day weekend=sleep-less nights

Martin Lither King Jr. day means no school. So that's a wonderful three day weekend. Plus one snow day. Four day weekend. This all adds up to a fantastic body-clock freak-out. I typically sleep at midnight on weekends until about ten or eleven. I obviously cannot do that on school days, for I have to wake up at 5:30 AM. I've been laying in bed for over two hours. I've come to facts that I need a way to fall asleep and I haven't come up with anything quite yet... Any ideas? Anyone? Feel free to help me out. :)
Would you like to catch up on my life? If you care at all. Last time I told you about the musical at my school. Well, I guess auditions went great because you are officially looking at (metaphorically speaking) my schools newest tap dancer for our musical! I'm very excited. Rehearsals start Friday I think. I am almost positive there is only one tap song in the show. But I'm okay with that. I am only a freshman after-all. So this is fantastic.
You also know a little bit about my issues with my boyfriend. Well, it's over anyway. As of last Thursday. I'm pretty much cool with it by now, but I still don't really feel like talking to him, but he insists that we need to be best friends like the minute after. No, thanks. I was in a pretty bad mood the next day. But I didn't really want to tell anyone why. There is only like two people who know. But, seriously, how are you supposed to randomly just tell people you just broke up with your boyfriend? Kind of an odd way to start a conversation don't you think? Well, I do anyway.
On a better note, I had a dance competition last Saturday and I believe it went amazingly. I had two dances this year, the first time I have had more than just one and we nailed both of them! Golds in both. Plus, the judges freaked over one of them. They were smiling the whole time!!! After all this, my family and I (when I say family I mean my dad, mom, 2 of my uncles, 2 of my aunts, and two of my cousins) went out to eat at the same place we do every year. And it was delicious and super fun like every time with my family is.
On Sunday, a couple of my friends came over my house and we built a really adorable snowman! His hair was made out of a rotting banana peal (which smelled quite nasty I might add), we used black candy wrappers from chocolates I got this Christmas for his eyes and buttons. And of course we used sticks for his arms. After this, we had macaroni and cheese and played "old school" on my Nintendo 64 I found in my closet. We had a great time. It definitely added to my super fun weekend. Until I got to Monday.
Gotta love the day before mid-terms. Study, clean, shower, and facebook was my life on Monday, until I had a dance class. Which was certainly a fun break. Then, on the my current favorite show that's playing new episodes, Pretty Little Liars. I can officially say I am hooked on that show. :) And since it's 12:21 AM at the moment, I think it's about time to see if I can sleep again. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment