Saturday, January 1, 2011

Is it Wrong?

Happy New Year everyone! To start this Big New Year off, I hung out with my best friend, helping her babysit her adorable little cousin. Soon after I got home, I had to go to my brother's hockey game... Well, I guess I didn't exactly have to, but I did go. They won because they didn't play against one of the better teams in their league. After, we had a nice family, home-cooked meal made by my mother. Soon after, everyone left to watch the hockey Winter Classic and someone else's home, and I wasn't too fond on making an appearance.
I decided to watch a movie, the one I had picked is named "A Little Princess." The film is pretty sad throughout the hour and a half. I decided to text my boyfriend and tell him about it, and as expected, he didn't care. I don't know why I expected anymore of him, but I did. Don't you think he would realize that he should care about things I care about? Do any guys? So this leads me into the question I've wanted to ask someone all day: Is it wrong to cry over your boyfriend everyday? I just wish I had more friends who were girls, with experience enough to help me out. I guess that's too much to ask for isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment