Friday, January 21, 2011

One more..

Yet another snowday this week, today obviously. Postponing our midterms yet another day, thank goodness. I would have had my honors algebra two and honors physical science midterms today, my two hardest ones. So anymore time to study is better!!!
The entire hockey team is currently over my house because my parents decided to host the "spaghetti supper" the day before their biggest game of the year, against our rivalry. It is going to be a pretty intense game. I'm pretty sure about half the school is going, then not to mention half their school. It will be crazy there, no doubt!
Anyway, back to the team, they are so loud! But since you can hear them talk clearly, we hear everything they are saying and they are also HILARIOUS! This one kid, he's a senior, every time he needs something done for him, he gets one of the freshmen to do it. I'm pretty sure they hate that, but that pretty much initiation isn't it??? :) They are leaving pretty soon however, they have to be home "early" to sleep enough for the game. (Like that's really gonna happen)

No comments:

Post a Comment