Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Show Must Go On

Today we had an info meeting at school on the spring musical this year! I am very excited. I know it's a musical, but I cannot sing. On the upside, there are roles for just dancers, LIKE ME!!! In case your wondering what this musical is, it's Chicago. Our school has done so many neat plays that all turned out wonderful in the end, so I'm sure this one will be just as good, if not better. So many of the upper class-men in my school are wonderful singers, dancers, and actors. I'm glad mot of those people are actually going for a larger role than just a dancer. Which I believe will just up my chances in getting a part, sometimes being a freshmen makes parts that upper class-men are going for difficult.
My first audition is THIS Friday, and Monday. I'm so nervous! Until today I didn't think I would do something like this. Guess it's time to start something new. My only major concern for this is it may just interfere with the beginning of my lacrosse season. I hope not. I just have to ask around and hope it all works out. Wish me luck for auditions! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment